Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ammo for the Freedom Fighter

This is a short blog post to explain the new series of blog entries I am beginning today, 'Ammo for the Freedom Fighter'.

Too many of us libertarian leaning bloggers are unduly focused on bad news and analysis of said material. Whilst this is an essential activity for us to undertake (don't expect any less angry commentaries from me), what is often lacking is a focus, if only occasional, on very real actions, techniques or technologies that we can use in our ongoing war against statism and the coming endarkenment.

Forthcoming over the next few weeks will be continuing series from me sharing tools, practices and philosophies that have been of great benefit to myself and others. Some of these things will simply be of help with gathering, analysing, dissecting and disseminating the constant diet of crap feed to us by the political and media classes. Others will be much more positive, focusing on very real ways to help yourself and others become much stronger, more powerful individuals. Literally. I'm increasingly of the belief that it is truly the latter that our hateful would be overlords and corporatists fear most so I hope you give at least one of them a sincere try.

The first entry will be up later this afternoon. Remember to keep on keeping on, all of you.

It's not about the size of the army, but the fury of it's onslaught.

5 comments:

Max Farquar said...

Sounds an excellent idea!
Even though I'm not a 'Libertarian' as such, I'm certainly pissed off with being pissed on and look forward to reading your advice ;-)

Katabasis said...

@Max

I was tempted to just leave it as 'freedom fighter', but the lefties would have interpreted that as 'fighting for the freedom to have "free" stuff paid for by other people and extorted under menaces'.

'Libertarian' is enough of a broad church, though if you don't feel you fit into that, I hope you don't mind me considering you libertarian leaning.

Max Farquar said...

You know me well enough by now Kata to realise that I'm not one for 'pigeon holes' so I thank you for your 'leaning' consideration ... which is a most acceptable compromise ;-)

Captain Ranty said...

Cool!

I also look forward to the series.

For a while I thought I was a libertarian but moved swiftly towards anarchism. Try explaining that to the bloke down the pub. They wrongly assume anarchists are violent and destructive. I confess that I would dearly love to see the destruction of the government but I lean towards more lawful, more peaceful means.

It can be done, but we need the tools.

Bring it on, K!

CR.

Logical Conclusion said...

I'll be looking out for your blogs, sounds like an interesting series.